We offer competitive pay, training, advancement opportunities, paid time-off, holidays, paid health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, a generous 401-K plan, employee incentive programs, and much more!
Come be a part of our growing Team! We are looking for energetic, friendly, and dependable individuals who want to make an impact! We have positions available at our Hilliard, Grove City, and OSU branch. As a Teller, you will be responsible for:
- Processing transactions accurately and efficiently (i.e., deposits/withdrawals, loan/visa payments, and account maintenance)
- Evaluating and educating members about our current promotions and products & services
- Accurate daily balancing of your cash drawer
Assistant Branch Manager
The Assistant Branch Manager is responsible for assisting members with a variety of services including accurately opening and closing accounts, complex account issues and resolution, consumer loan requests and closings, home equity and first mortgage processing, and enhancing member relationships through cross selling products and services to meet our members’ financial needs.
Experience in a banking environment required along with 2-3 years of successful banking product sales and closing consumer loans including home equities. All candidates must display strong organizational skills, as well as, strong supervisory skills.
Credit Union of Ohio offers competitive salaries along with:
- Four weeks Paid Time Off per year
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) match up to 4%
- Fitness club reimbursement
- Bonus opportunities
All candidates must be able to successfully pass a criminal background and credit check. Please email resume with salary requirements to HR@cuofohio.org. No phone calls, please.
Only resumes with salary requirements will be considered.
Credit Union of Ohio is an Equal Opportunity Employer