skip to main content

State of Ohio Payroll Deduction Change


As a State of Ohio employee (this doesn't apply to employees of The Ohio State University) and Credit Union of Ohio member, your payroll deduction is changing. In order to continue your deduction you need to follow the steps below:

  1. Visit myohio and input the total amount of money you currently have deducted to CUO. (See CrU Ohio on your pay stub). (Credit Union of Ohio routing# 244077886)
  2. Contact CUO to continue your current allocations if you have money going into more than one account such as Christmas Club, loans, etc.


The Best Place to Bank. Become a Member.

join today

Important Account Information

Credit Union of Ohio is bringing you a technology upgrade!

It’s important to note that you will have limited access with your accounts December 1 – 2.  We appreciate your understanding as we take our tech game to the next level by bringing you a new mobile app and online and phone banking services.

Learn More